Do you love the idea of work/life balance, but not sure how to offer it to your employees?
Perhaps, you want to offer more flexible work options, but don’t know how to get started?
Are you an employee, who wants more flexibility due to sporting commitments, hobbies, or parenting duties? Not sure how to suggest it to your manager?
CP Balance HR work with your business to ensure you are attracting, retaining, and promoting those best suited for your requirements.
We specialise in working with small to medium sized orgainisations, who do not have an internal HR team, or who require additional assistance for special projects.
- Contract Negotiations & Contract Writing, including; letters of offer, salary negotiations, employment contract, and job descriptions
- Staff reviews, including: performance management, disciplinary meetings, and redundancy notifications
- Outplacement support, including; CV writing, coaching, and recruitment services
- Guidance on how to operate a Results Orientated Working Environment (ROWE)
- Workplace Health, Safety, and Environment assessments and policies
- Psychometric testing, and overview of results
- Training & Development sessions
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations advice
- Wellness programs
Our goal is to assist your team succeeding in finding the balance in work and life.
Our initial consultation is free, and we then work with your budget, to ensure a suitable outcome is achieved.
For more information, or to book in an appointment call Natasha 0439 277 961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org